Managed IT Services in Boston
With all the dangers lurking in the cyber world it is hard to protect your business and all its technological assets. You deserve an IT company that works as hard for your business as you do. Boston HelpDesk Managed IT can help you run your business, reduce risks, increase productivity, and help to manage the desktop services of day to day life.
Managed IT services will increase the productivity of your Boston company
- Managed desktop services provide support to ensure that your computers are all secure, operational, and reliably available. This increases the productivity of your staff.
- Procurement and installation ensure that you have the right hardware and software needed to meet and exceed your business’s needs.
- Scheduled maintenance takes the guesswork out of maintenance. Providing scheduled and consistent maintenance ensures that your desktops are working correctly and efficiently.
- Strategic IT provides you your own virtual CIO to proactively monitor and maintain the IT health of your business.
- Backup and business continuity to ensure your confidence and peace of mind. In the case of a data breach, we back up all your data and applications to recover them immediately.
- Managed IT security keeps up to date to ensure that you are protected against all forms of spam, ransomware, malware, and other threats.
- Affordability of Managed IT Services allows you to get our services at an affordable and fixed monthly rate, taking the guesswork out of budgeting.
- Cloud expertise aids your staff to have more mobility and flexibility. It enables you to access critical files and applications, no matter where they choose to work.
Reduce the risks that can cripple your business
- Around the clock monitoring detects and isolate threats to your business
- Patch management protects against the latest cyber-attacks before they have the opportunity to wreak havoc on your business
Not only does our IT manage IT security but it also helps your business manage its hardware, software, and equipment through the use of both our on and off-site support. We understand it’s hard to keep track of all the equipment within your business. Boston HelpDesk Managed IT can keep track of your equipment for you. This way we will know what is near the end of its life cycle, and thereby will no longer have the protection against viruses and other cyber-attacks.
Primarily, our experts combat the cyber risks of today by providing around the clock monitoring. Therefore, monitoring will detect and resolve issues as soon as they are found. This allows your business to continue working without any disruption in your services or profit.
Additionally, Boston HelpDesk Managed IT provides patches to protect your company from vulnerabilities and improve the usability and performance of your software. This ensures that all your desktops are monitored, patched, and updated, ready for any new cyber threat that can come your way.
Managing hardware, software, and equipment
- Monitor the lifecycle of your hardware, software, and equipment will keep track of your equipment so that you can replace it before the actual failure.
- Accessibility for both onsite and remote support. Not everything can be handled remotely, for this reason, we offer both onsite and remote support to meet all your business’s needs.
Above all, the ability of your business to work well shouldn’t depend on your IT counterparts. We ensure that your productivity will increase. With our support through procurement and installation of applications, hardware, and software, as well as through our scheduled maintenance.
Boston HelpDesk provides your business the affordable options to fit your business’s specific needs. If your business requires stronger IT security, onsite and remote support, or cloud expertise, we have you covered. Don’t leave your data unprotected, or struggle with underproductive equipment. Let us ensure you get the most out of your business and out of your IT investment.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-848-9393. Tune in to our latest IT news and find more technology insights on our Blog.