A Chief information Officer (CIO) is someone who guides large corporations through the intricate and complicated world of information technology; creating strategies and protocols that are tailored to work for their specific needs.
However, most small to mid-sized businesses cannot afford to hire a CIO. That’s where we come in!
Boston HelpDesk provides your business with a virtual CIO (vCIO): all the benefits of a CIO – without the ridiculously high cost. We help you make IT work for your specific needs, goals, and objectives. Call us at (617) 848-9393 or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can you use your IT budget to its fullest potential? Let Boston HelpDesk become your vCIO – helping you use technology to better grow and succeed. Our vCIO services include:
- Creating a long-term IT strategy that’s focused on helping you adopt cost-effective technologies to improve business operations.
- Guiding you to make strategic, wise IT investments that work to help you meet goals and objectives
- Advising you on your budget to make sure you’re getting the most value for your money.
- Planning for technology and software upgrades to avoid surprise costs and unexpected equipment failures.
- Reviewing your IT strategy on a regular basis and meeting with you to find new ways to improve the way you use IT.
You will have a designated point-of-contact in one of our knowledgeable engineers – who will visit your office & work with your staff members to ensure your IT strategy works for you.
Need an IT services company that helps you leverage IT for organizational growth and success? Boston HelpDesk is here to help. Call (617) 848-9393 or send us an email at email@example.com.